THE COMPACT SOLUTION FOR MARINERS WITH
- Operates without a rudder feedback unit, and no need for a junction box
- Reliable operation and performance
- Designed to 110mm casing as per industry standard
- Use as a stand alone system or integrate with other equipment
- Waypoint steering when connected to a GPS plotting system.
- Large, easy to read backlit display.
- Simple operation with push button controls.
- Splash proof display.
- Attractive styling compliments existing vessel layout.
- Off course alarm.
The autopilot display unit shows the current magnetic heading.The vessel is under manual steering control and does not apply automatic steering control.
The autopilot will maintain your vessel on any desired magnetic course. This course can be set from the display unit.
When receiving information from a GPS the autopilot can steer a vessel to a precise latitude and longitude, through any number of desired course changes.
|Voltage:||12 volts DC|
|Current:||Average - 0.5 amps|
|Controls:||4 push button|
|Course Detection:||Better than 1 degree|
|Sensitivity:||0 to 10 degrees|
|Rudder Ratio:||0.1:1.0 to 1.0:1.0-|
|Off Course Alarm:||45 degrees|
|Nav. Signal:||NMEA 0183|
AP47 DownloadsDownload the AP47 TMQ Autopilot Manual
Download the AP47 Autopilot Brochure
Benefit from over 40 years of local product support. TMQ equipment is backed with a 2 year warranty*. Warranty is extended to 3 years when the item is registered with TMQ.