Careers at TMQ
Electronic R&D Engineer
TMQ International, an established marine electronic company, is seeking an Electronics Engineer with a flair in design and development having experience in product development lifecycle, firmware programming, embedded microcontrollers and related tools.
Working within a small team to design, develop and test prototypes for the marine industry along with continuous firmware and hardware improvements to current products.
- Programming in C of PIC microprocessors (MPLAB X)
- Schematic design and interpretation using Altium 9-13+
- PCB design 2-4 layer using Altium 9-13+
- Oscilloscope analyzing and solving hardware prototype issues
- Skilled soldering of hardware
- Must be disciplined with strong time management and organization attributes
- Ability to work as a team or individually, and a willingness to build and maintain positive working relationships and share information with others
- Writing of test procedures, document maintenance and following QA processors
- Experience with running Pick and Place machine
- CAD drawing - Solidwork/Google SketchUp
- Android App / Apple App / Windows programming
- Programming with ARM M3 (NXP LPC) and/or Microchip Harmony
This is an exciting position in a company who's mission is to develop and bring new and innovative electronic products to the marine industry.
For additional information:
Please contact Sam Crosse at email@example.com