NEW RELEASE - THE AP47C
Now with colour LCD, simplified setup and installation, the AP47C offers the same easy to use functionality and compact styling as the AP47, TMQ’s most popular small boat autopilot.
- Colour LCD and simple operation
- Operates without a rudder feedback unit, and no need for a junction box
- Reliable operation and performance
- Designed to 110mm casing as per industry standard
- Use as a stand alone system or integrate with other equipment
- Waypoint steering when connected to a GPS plotting system.
- Toughened glass
- Large, easy to read backlit display.
- Simple operation with push button controls.
- Splash proof display.
- Attractive styling compliments existing vessel layout.
- Off course alarm.
- Daylight readable
- Slimline case for even greater space saving and modern finish
The autopilot display unit shows the current magnetic heading.The vessel is under manual steering control and does not apply automatic steering control.
The autopilot will maintain your vessel on any desired magnetic course. This course can be set from the display unit.
When receiving information from a GPS the autopilot can steer a vessel to a precise latitude and longitude, through any number of desired course changes.
|Voltage:||12/24 Volts DC|
|Current:||Average - 0.5 amps|
|Controls:||4 push button|
|Course Detection:||Better than 1 degree|
|Sensitivity:||0 to 10 degrees|
|Rudder Ratio:||0.1:1.0 to 1.0:1.0-|
|Off Course Alarm:||45 degrees|
|Nav. Signal:||NMEA 0183|
AP47C DownloadsDownload the AP47C TMQ Colour Autopilot Manual
Download the AP47C Colour Autopilot Brochure
Download AP47C QuickStart Guide
Download AP47CR Quickstart Guide
Benefit from over 40 years of local product support. TMQ equipment is backed with a 2 year warranty*. Warranty is extended to 3 years when the item is registered with TMQ.