High Seas Sales and Service
For Shipping and Cargo vessels travelling long distances for extended periods, problems do not always occur when safely docked in port. TMQ Engineers and Technicians are available to fly at short notice to install, repair or survey critical equipment to ensure operations and schedules are maintained.
TMQ frequently assist both local and international vessels where AMSA has requested repair, survey or maintenance prior to departure, and are approved to service major brands such as JRC, Hensoldt, Cobham Sailor and SIMRAD.
TMQ are Authorised JRC service agents in Australia, and can provide High Seas Sales & Service for all JRC marine products including the following:
- JRC Marine Radar
- JRC Marine GMDSS Communications, including HF and VHF Radio Communications.
- JRC AIS Systems
- JRC VDR & SVDR Systems
- JRC Log Systems, Doppler and EML.
- JRC Satellite Communication Systems, including Inmarsat-C, Fleet Broad Band, Inmarsat Fleet 33 & 77, as well as LRIT.
- JRC Navigation Echo Sounders
- JRC EPIRB's and SART equipment
- JRC Weather Fax Receivers
- JRC ECDIS Chart Plotting Systems
- JRC Antenna Systems HF and VHF
- JRC Spares and technical back up.
TMQ are also recognised service agents for:
- Jotron EPIRBs and SARTs
- Skipper Electronics Navigation Sounders and Speed Logs.
- Official Service Station for Böning Automationstechnologie GmbH
- ACR Electronics Recognised Sales and Service Agent
With experienced engineers located in major ports across Australia, TMQ can respond quickly to your vessel needs.