For commercial and leisure applications. 79L/Hour (1,896 L/Day)
- 220V 50Hz Single Phase (8 amp)
- Powder coated mounting brackets
- 5 micron cleanable prefilter
- Control manifold pressure regulator ensures consistent pressure adjustments and prevents over or under pressurisation of the unit. Adjustable to allow operation in brackish or fresh water
- High quality 2.5” diameter spiral wound TFC reverse osmosis membrane
- Magnetic drive boost pump
- Stainless steel glycerine filled low and high pressure gauges
- High pressure plunger pump with 316 stainless steel head
- Manual freshwater flush valve and carbon filter to remove chlorine from flush water.
- Acrylic flowmeter to monitor fresh water production
Specifications & Models
Auto fresh water flush with repeat timer to optimally maintain the system (refer to items in blue on drawing on Dimensions page). Membrane cleaning and preserving cartridges for simple membrane cleaning or preserving without hoses and buckets.
- The LTM 500 offers high quality Parker Village Marine engineered components with straightforward manual operation.
- Driven by AC motors (from genset power) the modular configuration comes in ready to mount modules for flexible installation options.
- Integral to every LTM 500 unit is a control manifold which includes a pressure regulation valve, high pressure gauge, product flow meter and manual freshwater diversion valve.
Village Marine LTM-500 DownloadsVillage Marine LTM-500 Brochure
Benefit from over 40 years of local product support. TMQ equipment is backed with a 2 year warranty*. Warranty is extended to 3 years when the item is registered with TMQ.